24 Giugno 2019

How do I request a copy of my medical record?

To request a copy of the medical record or radiograms made during the admission, it is necessary to complete the “Clinical documents – Request form” and attach the receipt of payment made: • personally at Villa Bianca Nursing Home; • by payment made on bank transfer IBAN IT10W0326816002052527107210 Banca Sella – Beneficiary: Sint.El. srl with banking causal “copy of clinical documents”, accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document of the undersigned applicant; The copy request can be made:

  • personally to the Office of the Villa Bianca Nursing Home;
  • by fax to 0832.217644;
  • by email to urp@villabianca.org or by certified PEC mail sintel@pec.it;
  • by post: Villa Bianca Nursing Home, via Leuca, 133 – 73100 – Lecce.

For more information, contact the URP Office at 0832.233375.