Do you do home therapy?
Yes, one of our therapists is available for 50-minute home treatments.
What are the health facilities needed for rehabilitation?
- For Hip / Knee Prosthesis: sneakers, two crutches, anti-thromboembolic elastic stocking;
- For Anterior Cruciate Ligament: two crutches, anti-thromboembolic sock, possible articulated toggle (on orthopaedic indication);
- Interventions on the Shoulder: guard prescribed by the Orthopaedist;
- Interventions on the Foot: two crutches, orthopaedic shoe for forefoot discharge;
- Knee arthroscopy: two crutches.